Pain Talks for Real People
Midvalley Pain Alliance brings you presentations by healthcare clinicians who understand up-to-date pain science & help people master, not manage, their pain.
If you have ever said:
- “Why do I hurt when they say nothing is wrong?”
- “Do painkillers kill pain? (or just kill?)”
- “Does surgery work for back pain?
- “Will it ever go away?”
- “They said my pain is all in my head but it REALLY hurts!”
- “I was told [X] will fix it…I had it done but now my pain is worse!”
- “What’s causing it? Everyone tells me things…”
- “The doctor said it’s only going to get worse…”
These talks are for you. Example topics include:
- Persistent Pain Explained
- The Difference Between Pain & Suffering
- Movement, Motion, & Pain