ACT Beyond Pain, Understanding Pain, Albany
ACT Beyond Pain Program uses modern pain science and evidence-based Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to guide students in an understanding of pain, and in developing tools with which to change their respective pain experiences. The class is for anyone with persistent pain, be it physical, emotional or both (pain is pain).
Come learn the answer to these questions (and many more).
- What is the function of pain?
- What do my thoughts and emotions have to do with my pain?
- Am I safe to move?
- What’s the relationship between chronic stress and pain?
- What does PTSD have to do with persistent pain?
- I had the same injury as someone else, why do I have persistent pain and they don’t?
This 8-week course starts March 28 and is held every Wednesday from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Willamette Health Center
2730 Pacific Blvd SE, Ste. 101, Albany, OR 97321
Insurance is billed + sliding fee scale is applied to any remaining cost.
For more information or to register for this class, please contact: