AACT Beyond Pain, Understanding Pain, Albany
AACT Beyond Pain Program uses modern pain science and evidence-based Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, MBSR-based Mindfulness and gentle chair yoga to guide students in an understanding of pain, and in developing tools with which to master it. The class is for anyone with persistent pain, be it physical, emotional or both (pain is pain).
Come learn the answer to these questions (and many more).
- What is the function of pain?
- What do my thoughts and emotions have to do with my pain?
- Am I safe to move?
- What’s the relationship between stress and pain?
- What does PTSD have to do with persistent pain?
- I had the same injury as someone else, why do I have persistent pain and they don’t?
This 10-week course begins Wednesday, June 19th and is held every Wednesday from 1:30 p.m.—3:30 p.m.
Location: Albany, OR
Insurance is billed + sliding fee scale is applied to any remaining cost.
For more information or to register for this class, please contact: